Why you are safe with us right now.
There is hardly any place where you are as well protected from infections as in a dental practice. This was already the case before Corona:
All our employees are regularly trained on the subject of dental hygiene and infection control. The dental treatment areas are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each patient. All instruments used on the patient are sterilized before treatment and are therefore germ-free.
In addition to our hygiene standards, we have extended protection for our patients and team since March 2020:
- all patients disinfect their hands when entering the practice
- the health status is recorded: Symptoms? Contact with people who tested positive?
- Contact avoidance in the waiting room through efficient appointment management
- for safety reasons, no drinks or magazines are offered in the waiting room
- before treatment, all patients rinse with antiviral mouth rinse
- in case of suspicion of a private Corona contact or typical symptoms, we immediately test our employees with an antigen rapid test
- Contact surfaces such as door handles are often disinfected
- of course all employees wear FFP2 protective masks
- for treatments with strong aerosol formation, such as professional tooth cleaning, we additionally protect our employees with surgical gowns, hoods and face visors
- our rooms are airedafter each treatment
We are looking forward to your visit.
Your team from Dr. Krell & colleagues